How to Get Jobs Done on Time, on Budget
October 22 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Mark Bradley, President, TBG Landscape and the Landscape Management Network
With all the focus on time studies, site measurement, and dialing in your estimates, many companies have lost focus on what really counts when it comes to profit: finishing your jobs on time and on budget. Every hour/day over budget is not just increased costs, but it’s also hours and days of lost capacity for more sales. Join Mark as he explains the simple secrets to his landscape company’s industry-leading productivity numbers and how work flows from the original design or contract right through to the final invoice.
– Attendees will leave this session with:
– Ideas + systems to setup and plan jobs before they start
– Ways to teach order of operations and job staging
– A system to setup estimates for simple job costing with no extra time/effort
– Ways to make staff care enough to make it actually happen
ALSO join LMN at their booth (#10212) at GIE for more information or to demo our systems and our Mobile Timetracking Solution.