Are you searching high and low for a new way to market your business and attract future customers? Every day, new online marketing tools are becoming available allow business owners – just like you – to connect more individuals than ever before. A great example of this is: http://www.thumbtack.com
This website is basically classified as an online version of Yellow Pages. It offers numerous advantages; for example, it will advertise and broadcast your business to the online universe and it also encourages customers to contact you the second they find you. With this platform, convenience has never been an afterthought; forget about manually writing down numbers and using the telephone. Instead, the user simply has to click the “Contact Now” button that is posted on your listing.
Interested and want to hear more?
According to the Thumbtack’s ‘about’ page, this platform is free for users to enjoy. It’s a free-service that is primarily used to find new clients, while managing the ones you currently have. You simply post your listing once and that’s all you need to do! Your service will then be live, for the entire online world to see.
Features of Thumbtack:
- Users can enjoy a “personalized profile”, which is useful for personalization and allows you to post further information about your company and the services that you offer. You are welcome to include: photos, testimonials, videos, and specific details about your business such as your hours of operation, address, directions, etc.
- An automatic posting on Craigslist.
- And for an additional fee, the site will also show your “Trusted and Verified” merits to help boost your creditability. This includes background checks, verification of your physical ID, name and address. How great is that?
What are the advantages of Thumbtack and what can it be used for?
- Advertise without having to increase your advertising budget and costs. Thumbtack is free! Therefore, it won’t put a dent in your allocated advertising budget.
- Post pictures of your work and show off your talent and skill: In the landscape business, you know that pictures are one of the best ways to attract new customers. You can upload them for free, and you’re also able to do it with ease.
- Stand out in your local area: Thumbtack is specifically focused on marketing local services. Even though the website broadcasts your listing to millions of people all over the globe, it will encourage local viewers to choose your services.
Bottom-line: The internet – and particularly Thumbtack – is a powerful advertising tool so take advantage of what it has to offer!
LMN offers the tools and education that contracts require for success, and to run great businesses. This can be achieved for less than the price of a monthly cable bill. To transform your landscaping company into a business you’re proud of, please visit our website: www.golmn.com.